We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of fruit drinks: traditional, apple, cranberry
A) Traditional fruit drink
- berries 300 gr. (optional: raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, currants, bones, blueberries)
- sugar 0.5 tbsp.
B) Apple juice
- apples 200-250 gr. (sour grades)
- water 1 l.
- sugar 1/2 tbsp.
- cinnamon to taste
C) cranberry juice with honey
- cranberry berries 1 tbsp.
- water 1 l.
- honey 2 tbsp. l
- Main ingredientsApple, Lingonberry, Cranberry, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:pan, cutting board, knife
Preparation of fruit drinks: traditional, apple, cranberry:
Step 1: a) Prepare the traditional fruit drink :.To prepare a simple fruit drink, all berries need to be washed and sorted out. Discard spoiled fruits, transfer the remaining berries to a saucepan and pour water on top. Cook over high heat so that all the berries burst. After 20-25 minutes, strain the berries by folding them through a linen cloth into a separate bowl. In the fruit juice, which turned out, add sugar and boiled water to taste. Pour the drink into cans, bottles or other utensils.
Step 2: b) Cooking apple juice :.Wash apples, remove stalks and sepals, squeeze apples through a food processor or juicer to obtain apple juice. Pour boiled water over apple juice, add sugar and season with cinnamon to taste.
Step 3: c) Preparation of cranberry juice with honey :.Sort the cranberries, discard the spoiled ones, wash the rest of the cranberries, peel and mash in a saucepan with a tablespoon. Pour the cranberries with water, put the pan on the fire and boil the drink over high heat for about 5-10 minutes. Then remove the fruit drink from the heat, strain, add honey to the drink. Let the cranberry juice brew for 1-2 hours before serving. Before consuming fruit drink, cool it. Good appetite!
- - To make a fruit drink, not a compote, do not bring the drink to a boil. Do not let the fruit drink cook. As soon as the water begins to boil, immediately turn off the heat and let the fruit drink infuse and cool.
- - Morse can be cooked from any kind of berries (including watermelon), and from different types of berries.
- - You can make fruit juice from fresh or frozen berries, but fresh berries are much better, because they have more vitamins and juice, without which it is difficult to imagine a good fruit drink.