Ingredients for making curd eclairs
Ingredients for making curd eclairs:
- Flour 120 gr.
- Water 200 gr.
- Butter 100 gr.
- 2 eggs
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Low-fat dry cottage cheese 150 gr.
- Sour cream (25% fat) 50 gr.
- Raisins 50 gr.
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Sugar 3 tbsp. spoons
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Metal pan, Glass (200 gr.), Mixer or whisk, Metal baking sheet, Bakery parchment, Pastry syringe, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Sieve or meat grinder, Paper towel, Serving dish
Cooking curd eclairs:
Step 1: Preparation (kneading) of the test.Light the oven so that it warms up to a temperature of 200 degrees. At this time, pour 200 milliliters of boiled water into the pan. In order to make it easier for you to navigate - this is 1 faceted glass. Next, put the liquid on a slow fire, warm it up a bit. Then add the following ingredients to the pan: butter, sugar and salt. Vigorously stir the contents of the pan with a spoon until all products are completely dissolved in water. Remove the pan from the heat. Then slowly pour the flour (3/4 faceted cups), while stirring everything with a mixer, do it for 1.5 - 2 minutes, slowly, mixing thoroughly, breaking up the resulting lumps. Next, the test must be brewed. Set the dough aside and let it cool slightly. In the future, it is necessary to drive eggs into the resulting mass - one at a time, while mixing everything with a mixer. It is very important at this stage to consider one feature. If you use large chicken eggs for cooking, then there may be a lot of them for the dough and then it will turn out to be too liquid. In order to avoid this, we break the eggs into a separate container, beat with a fork or a whisk, and then add to the dough in a dosage. While controlling the consistency of the mixture.
Step 2: Baking Eclairs.Cover the pan with parchment paper. It will prevent baking from burning. In the future, it is necessary to lay the dough in small portions on a baking sheet. The easiest way to do this is with a pastry syringe, although if your kitchen doesn't have one, you can use two teaspoons. Your goal is to put balls of dough. Next, we send the pan to the oven, heated to a temperature of 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The dough has a specific feature: when baking it is not recommended to open the oven door and let out heat. Therefore, even after turning off the fire, let the prepared balls cool in a closed oven for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Cooking the cream.While baking eclairs, prepare a cream. Mix fat sour cream with vanilla and simple sugar. Let's give some time for the sugar to dissolve. Wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder. Curd should be dry enough. Wash the raisins with hot water and dry on a paper towel. Mix the cottage cheese, sour cream and raisins.
Step 4: Filling (stuffing) the eclairs with cream.Let’s collect the baked and cooled eclairs from the pan. We cut each knife approximately to the middle and start with curd cream using a syringe or a spoon.
Step 5: Serve the cottage cheese eclairs.Before serving, put the eclairs on a large dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Also, dessert can be served with any fruit syrup. It is advisable that it be slightly sour, as this will balance the taste of eclairs and bring them to perfection. Enjoy your meal!
- - To make powdered sugar at home, grind a small amount of sugar with a coffee grinder or blender. You can also carefully grind sugar grains in a mortar.
- - In addition, a baking sheet covered with parchment paper avoids the taste and smell of vegetable or butter, as well as excessive fat content of the dish.
- - A very important rule: it is always necessary to thoroughly wash dried fruits in water before eating or before using them in cooking. This is due to the fact that in order to better preserve the taste and appearance, the fruits are treated with a substance harmful to human health - sulfur dioxide, before packaging. Its residues can be neutralized by thoroughly washing the product in water.